There is a new independent film coming out and the world premiere is at the Harkins Camelview Theater in Scottsdale on September 9th! The writer/producer is a local yoga instructor and includes yoga principles through out the film. I believe this movie will be of interest to you and your followers. I am trying to get the word out and hope you can help. Perhaps you can blog about the premiere, or send it out in an email blast…. ? ? Please see a brief description below as well as the trailer link, and link to purchase tickets. The Writer/Producer and Director will be at the 7PM showings on the 9th and 10th to do a Q&A following the movie. Hope to see you there!
PEOPLE V. THE STATE OF ILLUSION, a film by Austin Vickers.
Written and produced by Austin Vickers, this movie explores the science and power of perception and imagination and the prison walls of habitual thought and behavior that we all create, and documents the evidence that answers the central question of this provocative film, “can we really change?” Featured in the film are 9 of the nation’s leading thinkers in the fields of neuroscience, biochemistry, psychology, quantum physics, sociology, and consciousness theory:
- Dr. Joe Dispenza, Neuroscientist, Author of Evolve Your Brain, the Science of Changing your Mind
Dr. Thomas Moore, Psychotherapist, Author of 18 books, including #1 NY Times Bestseller Care Of The Soul
- Dr. Peter Senge, Director of the Center for Organizational Learning; Professor, MIT; Author of several books including the NY Times Bestseller The Fifth Discipline, Named one of the top business strategists of the last 100 years
- Debbie Ford, Life Coach, Author of 9 books, including the NY Times Bestsellers The Dark Side of The Light Chasers and Why Good People Do Bad Things
- Dr. Robert Jahn, Former Dean of Princeton School of Engineering, Founder of the Princeton Engineering Anomolies Research Lab (PEAR), Co-Author, Margins of Reality and author of over 300 scientific publications relating to physics and the nature of reality.
- Dr. Brenda Dunne, Manager of PEAR, Co-Author of Margins of Reality, President of the International Consciousness Research Lab
- Dr. Michael Vandermark, Psychologist, Professor of Organizational Development, Co-Founder of the Human Process Mastery Institute, Author of Wallstreet & Wildflowers.
- Austin Vickers, J.D., Former Trial & International Corporate Lawyer, Co-Founder of the Human Process Mastery Institute, Author of Stepping Up to a Life of Vision, Passion and Authentic Power.
I am thinking that maybe this movie is an opportunity to get some yoga peeps together and all meet to see and discuss this movie. It kind of has the same feel as “What the Bleep do you know”. It has some of the same experts. If you are interested in coming out with me and others to see this movie, let me know and I will try and get a group discount or something…..
So I am going through my comments to delete the ones that get past my extensive spam filtering and funny enough there it is, A comment from Natural Hair growth….. Obviously they did not even look at my blog…. Very Funny..